Monday, December 3, 2007

Girls Day!!


I had a blast this weekend!! Hanging out with my great friend Wendy. We were due for a day to ourselves. We first enjoyed a nice haircut at Visible Changes in Baybrook Mall. At first I wasn’t planning on cutting my hair, but I DID IT!! Once we were out of there we felt like total models!!! We walked around the mall for a bit, trying to kill time until 1pm (for the massage) We finally ended up at Massage Envy. My therapist was AWESOME!! I totally needed this massage!! It was a total stress reliever. After our rub down we headed over to San Lorenzos to get some yummy grub!! BOY WAS I FULL. We told each other we were pregnant!! HAHA.

I have to admit, it was a nice day. I loved hanging out with Wendy who is a wonderful friend. I had missed her a lot and I am very thankful to have spent a whole day with my friend. We have already planned on the massage thing every 3 months!! IM ALL FOR THAT!!