Sunday, June 7, 2009

Anxiously Waiting for Baby Jade

As alot of my closest friends know. Lupe and I tried for several years to concieve. God granted us our most desired wish and here comes our Baby Jade! We have 3 weeks left until she comes! *crossing fingers* Hopefully sooner. We have truly been blessed with great Family and Friends. We recieved tons and tons of gifts! I can honestly say that we are prepared for our baby girl! Check out all the cool stuff!



Here is her Diaper Warehouse! LOL Her Bottle Rack! Yummmyyyy Bottles!
Her stroller that her Daddy and Grandpa Jose picked out for her! HEHE

She will never be stinky! All the baby wash and lotions! I love the way these smell!

Her play pen that her Uncle Nazir gave her and her Bouncer that Lupe's mom gave her

All her clothes! My closet now belongs to her!

The baby shower and spa that our friend George gave her!

Her first books that her Daddy and I picked out for her! See the first book! LOL


We have our Crib that her Abuelita Rosy and Abuelito Jose got her! We are still trying to clean it up...all that stuff on there is hers! Geez Jade!
Then we have the adorable Swing that her Daddy and I picked out for her. Isnt it cute?!

HURRY MY LITTLE ANGEL PIE!!

No comments: