Saturday, August 22, 2009

7 1/2 weeks old

My little angel is 7 1/2 weeks old! She is getting so chubby and just plain delicious. hehe. She has become the center of my world. This little person depends on me 100% and she tusts me. She has changed so much since the first weeks.
  • She eats alot more...she is up to 3 oz and afterwards she latches on and drinks breast milk
  • She is smiling and making lots of cooing sounds, she does it alot in the mornings, to her daddy and her Grandma Rosy, and ofcourse me :)
  • She loves sleeping on her daddy and Grandpa Jose's chest.
  • She has her first stuffy nose! It kills me!
  • She cries louder! LOL
  • She has gotten in the habit of sucking on her hands and arms, apparently they taste better than the pacifier.
  • She loves her stroller and enjoys taking little strolls with me
  • She is up alot more now during the day, and wakes up only twice to eat at night! YAY
  • She loves her bath time now, she now cries when we take her out.
  • Her hands smell like cheese because she sucks on them after she eats, even after I bathe her, her hands will smell like cheese because she sucks the water off her hands HAHA
  • She has a special spot in the house where she loves to fall asleep.
  • She turns to look at me when I call her name.
  • She is tickelish in between her little chubby legs :)
  • She knows mommy loves her!

No comments: