Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grandma Rosy


What can I say about Grandma Rosy....honestly, there are no words to explain how much we love her. My husband loves her, I love her, and especially Jade. I am eternally grateful to her because she is helping me take care of Jade. I could not ask for anyone better to watch my baby.

My mom is the most caring, honest and just so motherly...she is just naturally a nuturing person. I am extremly blessed to have her in my life and in my daughters. So when I can capture beautiful moments I do...check it out

In the afternoons, her and Jadey love to sit outside and watch the birds go by, or the cars, they talk with each other. My mom can sit for hours outside in her rocking chair and have my chubby monkey on her lap....and they will just watch everything. Its such a simple...but worth every bit kinda moment...:)

No comments: