Sunday, May 11, 2008

Congratulations Tanya & Adam!!


Well I have not posted in a while, but today guys I am just on a roll! I want to take the time, to congratulate our wonderful friends, Adam & Tanya. They are expecting their first child together! I am soooo excited, and just can't wait to see the little monkey! When you need a babysitter...call me!!


Adam, Tanya,

I just want to tell you guys, I am super happy for you. God picked the perfect parents for his little angel that he has sent just for you! LUCKY!! LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gigi! We love you too! We are definitely excited that God has blessed us with a child. I love the picture of us. We will defintely call on you for babysitting. Beware the baby may be a handful during the ultrasound the baby was moving alot and would not uncross its legs to see the sex.

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWW finally!!!! well a new addition to Nena's Nest...look out what will we ever do with another adam in this world???? im praying every night that this child has ALLLLLLLLL of Tonya's genes!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping Up with The Martinez's said...

AMEN TO THAT SUE!!