Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The New Kids are back!!!!!!!!!


So, yesterday afternoon I was talking to my sister in law, and we are both very excited about the New Kids on The Block Reunion tour! I don’t know about you guys, but I was a die hard fan…I mean T-shirts, pillow cases, button and pins, and now they are back!!!
I have been watching out for the next concert date, I was looking online, their tickets is Boston are $135.00 each at the cheapest! OMG!
I know I sound like a nerd…but I am ready!! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nkotb rule the school!!!! im cutting back lani's lunch expenses and then i should have the money for an awesome ticket in like a whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lupe is just a hater he probably jams to them on his way home from work.....Susan + Jordan = true love 4 ever

Anonymous said...

hey g did i tell you that i was jordans #1 fan!!!!????

Courtney said...

Omg- you are a nerd. I had no idea.

Keeping Up with The Martinez's said...

COURTNEY..the NEW KIDS RULE!! LOL..