Monday, May 26, 2008

I love it when we're cruising together!

Me, Ma, and my sister have always had this thing that we done for years now. Every Friday or Saturday night we would take a shower, get in our pajamas and get in the car and just drive. We would drive for a couple hours, stop by Sonic or Dairy Queen and get an ice cream and park at Kemah and just watch the boats, or sometimes we would just park at any random place and just talk. We would talk about tons of things, family, future...gossip, just anything that would come to mind we would talk about!
Ma looks mad in this picture but I think I just blinded her
So this Sunday, we decided to take a drive. We had a blast...just being us, and being silly! At one point Ma got in a turning lane and decided she wanted to go straight! Scared the crap out of my sister and I (hence the picture below) LOL. Then, once we got back to my house, we sat outside and chilled, talked some more then Alex decided she was starving at MIDNIGHT, and went inside my house and made herself a sandwich...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a great family tradition. What happens if you break down or something...then you have to walk somewhere in your PJ's. Just a thought. I always think about that.