Monday, May 26, 2008

Vacation Pictures ( Ma, Dad & Alex)





My Parents and sister all decided that they wanted to to go Mexico this year to visit my Grandma, whom we have not seen for 5 yrs. Here are some pictures of the family
My Cousin Juan Carlos showed up!! Him & my dad had a blast together!!
My sister and Ma

Alex dancing with my uncle Felipe
My family is originally from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico (say it 3 times in a row haha) Anywhoo, the water is gorgeous out there. The waves are huge but yet let out such a soothing sound! Lets just say this place is romantic enough for a couple and fun enough for a whole family to enjoy!
Take a look a few pictures my sister took


Check out my daddy taking on that wave!! GO DAD!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a beautiful place. I need to go on vacation there.