Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's been a long hard year!

I am so bad!!! I have not blogged in ages!

To be honest. I havent really been in much of a mood to do so. The past year has been a really difficult year.

FINANCIALLY- We were struggling quite a bit. My husband pay was cut in literally half! We almost lost our house and we had our car reposesed. But the good Lord sure knows how to keep us afloat and helped us thru all of this. The Hubs finally found a better job. He works alot, but it pays the bills. He seems alot more happier and the company takes care of their employess, which is a hug plus!
The day he got his first pay check was the final day that we had to pay the house or else forclosure paperwork was going to be sent to me. During that same week, I seemed to not be able to sleep one night and I heard tires screatching....they were reposessing my car. We ran out there and the guy was nice enough to let us take our carseat and stroller out. I am just thankful that Jade was asleep and didnt see any of it.
Our lights were cut off for a week, becuase we had to wait until we could pay it. The company didnt do a payment plan for us so we had to wait.
Our water was cut off for a week as well...that really sucked. But thank God for my parents because they offered their home, and shower lol.

EMOTIONALLY- As we struggled with all of this, we stood by each others side. We didnt argue, but I know it did put a strain on us. I hated seeingf my husband in such a depression. He would always tell me that he felt bad because he couldnt provide....but truth be told, he DID provide. He provided love, affection, support, a shoulder to cry on when I just couldnt take it anymore. He provided guidance for Jade. We stood by each other and I feel that we have passed the test lol. I struggled alot when I would have to tell Jade that I couldnt take her to ride the train, or take her to the movies, or buy her something she wanted. Now, dont get me wrong. I do tell her no...but it was the reason behind my NO this time. It was just hard. My parents and sister would buy us food and clothes for her. They are amazing. I dont know how we could have done it with out them. My sister in law and our good friends helped us alot too. During this time, I ended up getting pregnant...and lost the baby. It was so heart breaking to me. It took my body a whole 2 months to get back to normal. But...I am thankful it happened the way it did. Not that it actually happened. But I wasnt able to hear the heartbeat. I think that is what has helped me get thru it better. It hurts so bad...but I think it was all the stress we were going thru. But I know God has other plans and I know that he will bless us with another little bean soon :-)

SPIRITUALLY- I am glad that we didnt question our faith. We would always say " This is just another little speed bump in the road, but God will get us thru it" and he has.


No comments: