Monday, February 24, 2014

Anxiety

I haven't really been blogging due to the fact that I've been spending lots of time with my Mom. She's been pretty down since the loss of her friend. 
It breaks my heart to see her like that. We've been busy just doing things with her, keeping her busy. 
My sweet Hubbs has been working his butt off. He hardly has a day off and we definately miss him a lot. 

I've been taking FertilAid and Ovaboost. I have to say I have been resting better. I have bad sleeping problems. The problem is because my anxiety is so bad, when I lay down my mind starts going crazy. Which leads to invasive thoughts. Nothing crazy but stuff like my family's health, our money etc. I guess the normal stuff, but my mind goes overboard. Jade got a fever Friday and I just went crazy!! I flipped out. My poor mom didn't know who to console...me or Jade. Thank God her fever broke after 24 hrs. We prayed over her and I feel whole heartedly that it was why she broke it so fast. But I was crying, freaking out and just worried sick!I hate being like that because I feel like I keep my daughter from doing things and I don't do things myself out of fear. I live in the "what if" stage. And I hate that. But with me sleeping better with these supplements I see that it helps reduce the anxiety a bit by helping me sleep. I haven't been on them but for 2 weeks. I will do a month review on this. I can tell you that I've had the best period ever! Crazy, I know! But it wasn't heavy or painful. It was the perfect period lol. 
I've ordered new OPK's and I also bought a basal temp thermometer. I've been temping every morning. 

Crossing my fingers and praying :-)

No comments: