Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kindergarten for Jade

So yesterday was the first day of Kindergarten for my girl. I wish I could say that I was happy. But I would lying. 

My heart is in pieces. It's the first step in me letting go.  And it's been so hard for us. 

She woke up, super happy. Got her dressed and took her to eat Duncan donuts. Her Daddy took her too. 

As we walk in the class, she puts her things up and she sits at her table. She sits at a table with all boys (poor Jade). 

As I walk out, I take a last look at my baby...blow her a kiss and walk out. 

She didn't cry. I'm so proud of her. I spent most of the day crying and praying. My anxiety was so high. 

I was counting down the hours! But finally 3 rolled around and my baby was in my arms again. She said she had a good day. Which made me feel a million times better. 

My mom is having a hard time. Which was expected. However, I am so grateful that she watched her for me. That she took care of her and helped raise her. That she loved her so much. I will forever be grateful. 

Now all I'm doing is praying for a safe, fun year for my baby. 

No comments: